Tuesday, September 09, 2008

And the toys go winding down

The Nation's Tri is coming up this weekend (unless we get a good deal more rain, then it might be the Nation's Du). I should be a lot more excited about this race than I actually am. It's probably a combination of end-of-season burnout and the late sign up; I'm just planning on going out there and seeing how it comes together. It should be a fantastic crowd if the rains stay away. After that, tri season is officially kaput. I may try to go up to volunteer at Savageman to see what the fuss is about

Ragnar is shaping up nicely; I can't believe we are almost 2 weeks away! It will probably be a bit painful, but fun. Liz is trying to talk me into the Philly half marathon with a couple other friends. If I get my running in order it should be doable. Early plans are in the works to hit the Shamrock Half in March. It was a blast this year; next year I hope to be better prepared. Mostly I'm looking forward the off-season and thinking about planning for '09. It's hard to believe that some of the bigger races are selling out! Columbia is apparently almost full. Yikes.

No comments: